Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rain Data Now Available

So... just because a few may be interested, I have added a link to get a PDF version of the current rain totals for my home to the right hand column of this blog.  I keep the data in google docs and Google claims it gets updated within five minutes of any of my changes to the underlying spreadsheet.

This way you don't have to ask if you care.  Just go to http://powelltriangle.blogspot.com/ and click on the link.  You can see how the various gauges compare and what the total rainfall for the season is so far.  Interesting, eh?

That link, by the way, is also right here.

I should also link to the two earlier posts about this silliness:
Those posts document what I am doing and why.  Necessary background material if you are going to understand this particular oddity of my behavior.