Friday, June 27, 2008

No lightning, we hope...

The chance of lightning tonight and this weekend seems to have gone north of us, and for the moment I am breathing a sigh of relief. Today's smoky haze was enough to drive everyone nuts, but it cleared slightly this afternoon. Not entirely, mind you, but slightly.

I'm not sure what else to write about tonight. I've been tired for several days now and can't seem to shake it off, but I have no idea why that would be. Given the comments at the gym this morning, though, it appears I am not the only one suffering. Perhaps the smoke is responsible for my lethargy.

Anyway, I hope to do some serious carving this weekend. I've got a big piece of pumice out on the driveway that needs to get finished up soon. If I get somewhere with it I'll try to get a picture put up here.